Business Development ManagerApply now Back to All Vacancies
Business Development ManagerMalta
Arringo was founded back in February 2018, which started as a 24/7 Customer Service organisation and later grew to offer a wide range of services from Software Design & Development to Marketing and Back-Office Solutions.
While our main line of business is outsourcing, we are more than your typical business solutions provider. We’re an extraordinary multi-cultural team with more than 30 different nationalities, we pride ourselves on bringing the best talent from around the world!
Professional and personal development is an important part of our values. We are committed to creating an organisational culture and building a team where every individual has the opportunity to excel and achieve their business goals. Further, guided by a strong and collaborative leadership team, we offer a stable long-term environment where our business continues to grow each year.
Who are you
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Business Development Manager's main duties will consist of two key responsibilities, while working towards the company goals. Firstly, implementing the company’s business development strategy. Secondly, managing the communication with clients.
The role requires 5 years of experience in effective client management whilst developing new business channels that generate leads. Your duties include, but are not limited to, building relationships with clients based on trust and respect, collaborating with internal departments, collecting and analyzing data and maintaining up-to-date knowledge of company products and services as well industry trends. You will also be required to explore and oversee new sales opportunities, train personnel and help team members develop their skills, and attend conferences, meetings, and industry events. This role offers a base salary plus performance-based commission structure.
What you will be doing?
- Researching organisations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers whilst attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and ensuring they are met.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Extensive, accurate product knowledge.
- Develop growth strategies focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company’s products/services.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Develop entry-level staff into valuable salespeople.
- Proven experience in Fintech,KYC industry
- Also, any experience with Budgets,pricing , and proposals tailor made for the client
- Over 5 years of business development experience.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role.
- Proven sales track record.
- Experience in customer support is a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Market/Industry knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- Monitoring & guiding staff