General Maintenance TechnicianApply now Back to All Vacancies
General Maintenance TechnicianMalta
Arringo was founded back in February 2018, which started as a 24/7 Customer Service organisation and later grew to offer a wide range of services from Software Design & Development to Marketing and Back-Office Solutions.
While our main line of business is outsourcing, we are more than your typical business solutions provider. We’re an extraordinary multi-cultural team with more than 30 different nationalities, we pride ourselves on bringing the best talent from around the world!
Professional and personal development is an important part of our values. We are committed to creating an organisational culture and building a team where every individual has the opportunity to excel and achieve their business goals. Further, guided by a strong and collaborative leadership team, we offer a stable long-term environment where our business continues to grow each year.
Who you are
Arringo is looking for a competent General Maintenance Technician to undertake the responsibility of maintaining the good condition and functionality of our premises.
What will you be doing?
- Perform basic mechanical, plumbing and electrical troubleshooting and repairs.
- General building upkeep, maintenance and repair
- General plastering and painting
- Organise and coordinate with a 3rd party contractors on premises.
- Plan and organise general maintenance across the site.
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols.
- Relocate and reposition furniture as necessary.
- Must have excellent troubleshooting skills and possess the ability to analyse problems rationally and provide solutions, if necessary, after consultation with line manager
- Ability to work unsupervised and on own initiative.
- Demonstrated experience as a maintenance technician.
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliance, and devices
- Basic understanding of refrigeration system and fire systems.
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
- Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills
- Candidates must possess a valid driving license.
- Clean police conduct
- Self-motivated and have excellent attention to detail.
- Results-oriented and will display an attitude that reflects our company values
- Able to multitask and prioritize tasks to maintain deadlines.
Nice to have:
- MCAST or technical institute MQF Level 4 in MCAST Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent will be considered an asset.
- Electrical certification in electrical wirings and fittings (Wireman licence A) will be considered an asset.