Arringo was founded back in February 2018, which started as a 24/7 Customer Service organization and later grew to offer a wide range of services from Software Design & Development to Marketing and Back-Office Solutions.
While our main line of business is outsourcing, we are more than your typical business solutions provider. We’re an extraordinary multi-cultural team with more than 30 different nationalities, we pride ourselves on bringing the best talent from around the world! Professional and personal development is a big part of our values. We are committed to building a team based on qualifications, merit, and business needs.
What will you be doing?
- General bookkeeping duties
- Posting of invoices and payments
- Posting of invoices and other journal entries
- Preparation of bank reconciliations
- Credit Control
- Work closely with team members to assist with the month-end close
- Assist with the annual audit process
- Assist with the regulatory reporting
- Providing accounting support as required to ensure a smooth operation of tasks.
Who are you?
- A minimum of one year of experience in an accounting role
- Self-motivated and meticulous
- Be a good team player
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Previous experience working with accounting software.
- Good at working with Microsoft Office, especially excel
- Desirable: a minimum of an A level qualification in accounts or AAT
- Desirable: Candidates in the process of obtaining their ACCA