Who are we?
Arringo was founded back in February 2018, which started as a 24/7 Customer Service organization and later grew to offer a wide range of services from Software Design & Development to Marketing and Back-Office Solutions.
While our main line of business is outsourcing, we are more than your typical business solutions provider. We’re an extraordinary multi-cultural team with more than 30 different nationalities, we pride ourselves on bringing the best talent from around the world! Professional and personal development is a big part of our values. We are committed to building a team based on qualifications, merit, and business needs.
We are looking for a Senior Technical Analyst to provide technical support and systems analysis to implement technical solutions as they relate to the products of the business. In this role you will resolve problems of moderate to advanced complexity and provide technical guidance to developers in deriving needs assessments, proposals, implementing requests and solutions. Creates deliverables for all aspects of analysis, system integration and technical documentation.
- Reviews and creates user stories and technical tasks which consist of objectives, scope, and user/stakeholder expectations.
- Analyses and challenges requirements of user stories with stakeholders, including process and data modeling activities.
- Assist in the generation of test data and data quality within existing and new products.
- Gathers facts and requirements from stakeholders, analyses data and prepares technical documentation and information flow diagrams.
- Gathers and documents relevant fintech subject matter expertise.
- Requirements Management, communications, and reporting.
- Assumes the proxy Product Owner role within Agile teams.
- Supports projects involving the implementation of new products, features and technologies.
- Ensure that the project achieves expected non-functional and functionality/feature goals.
- Assists Software Architect in validating POCs.
- Participates in the review, evaluation, and procurement of third-party solutions (RFI and RFPs).
- Research potential solutions to challenges.
- Utilises software development and Agile design methodologies.
- Creates deliverables for all aspects of analysis and system integration involved in a Product.
- Enable the receipt and validation of business requirements and specifications received, in order to ensure that correctness and accuracy whilst also acting as the channel through which these specifications are relayed correctly to all parties concerned, such as developers, QA engineers, DevOps team etc.
- Author, document and test functional/non-functional requirements.
Qualifications and Required Skills:
- Impeccable attention to detail and ability to produce high-quality technical specifications on a short deadline.
- Ability to synthesize complex topics and provide concise summaries for developers.
- Ability to explain technical concepts in simple terms to non-technical parties involved in a project.
- Able to create UML docs and Diagrams.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and software development lifecycles.
- Experience in System integration, business system design, business technology and information systems.
- Understanding of using frameworks and libraries.
- Experience in development and relational database management systems, stored procedures, and NO SQL DB.
- OAS (Open API Specification);
- Proficient in current development and source code management tools (Git), issue tracking (Jira), knowledge management (Confluence);
- Manual and automated testing.
- A strong will to learn new technologies and concepts.
- Experience in writing documentation to facilitate standardization in processes followed by developers.
- Experience in collecting, translating and documenting functional and non-functional requirements from stakeholders.
- Nice to have: Previous experience in the fintech/cryptocurrency industry.
Education and Experience Required:
- Degree in Computer Information Systems,
- Computer Science,
- Information Technology,
- Management Information Science,
- Information Systems or Management Information Systems.
What do we offer?
- Private healthcare.
- Refer a friend bonus.
- Performance based bonus and rewarding company culture.
- Exclusive discounts for several services and products to all Arringo employees.
- Company training with