Arringo is looking for a fast-thinking, detail-oriented team player to join our diverse marketing department. Keep reading if you think this role is for you:
Who are we?
Arringo was founded back in February 2018, which started as a 24/7 Customer Service organization and later grew to offer a wide range of services from Software Design & Development to Marketing and Back-Office Solutions.
While our main line of business is outsourcing, we are more than your typical business solutions provider. We’re an extraordinary multi-cultural team with more than 30 different nationalities, we pride ourselves on bringing the best talent from around the world! Professional and personal development is a big part of our values. We are committed to building a team based on qualifications, merit, and business needs.
Who you are:
You are an articulate thinker with the ability to take direction, react quickly, and interact productively with multiple teams. You have experience developing and executing marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate possesses great attention to detail, a positive attitude and a strong team mentality. You’re able to juggle multiple responsibilities and be able to adapt and thrive in a dynamic environment.
What will you be doing?
- Assisting the Marketing Manager with brainstorming, planning and execution of new strategies to further grow the relevant brands.
- Researching the market for new potential media buying deals through all channels (Search Engines, SEO software’s etc..)
- Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports
- Handling negotiations with potential partners via phone calls, emails and chat.
- Monitoring and overlooking existing marketing deals to make sure that ROI is met.
- Monitor, evaluate and manage relevant SM platforms.
- Develop/Implement original SM campaigns to grow and increase engagement on all channels.
- Create and overlook the weekly content and graphics plans for all partners (Influencers, Social-Media, Websites, Media buying deals);
- Coordinating and monitoring tasks with other internal departments.
- Monitoring budgets by comparing and analysing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Evaluating existing content and graphics and providing constructive feedback for improvement.
- Keeping up to date with the latest marketing trends and suggesting improvements across all platforms
- Track Promotions, landing pages, email campaigns and other marketing activities, making sure everything runs smoothly.
- A minimum of one year of experience in a digital marketing role with a solid understanding of the forex/gaming affiliate industry is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree in either Digital Marketing or Business Management is considered a strong asset.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written Business English.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills.
- Analytical skills with high attention to detail.
- Effective reporting and presentation skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with numbers and data analysis.
- Ability to adapt to new markets quickly, comfortable dealing with fast-paced environments and ambiguity.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under tight deadlines.
- Positive and enthusiastic ‘can do –attitude’
- Organisational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Work in a team or own initiative.
- Additional languages will be considered a strong asset
What do we offer?
- Private healthcare.
- Refer a friend bonus.
- Performance based bonus and rewarding company culture.
- Exclusive discounts for several services and products to all Arringo employees.
- Company training with full support.
- Career progression.