If you are a passionate problem-solver with a wide scope of experience in the IT fields then this role may be perfect for you. Keep reading to find out:
Who Are we?
Arringo was founded back in February 2018, which started as a 24/7 Customer Service organization and later grew to offer a wide range of services from Software Design & Development to Marketing and Back-Office Solutions.
While our main line of business is outsourcing, we are more than your typical business solutions provider. We’re an extraordinary multi-cultural team with more than 30 different nationalities, we pride ourselves on bringing the best talent from around the world! Professional and personal development is a big part of our values. We are committed to building a team based on qualifications, merit, and business needs.
We are looking for experienced SysOps to join our new SysOps team and offer support 24x7. Shift basis.
The perfect candidate is a passion-driven professional with an innate attention to detail, problem-solving abilities, a solid knowledge base in multiple IT fields.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate will be working within the SysOps team in shifts to cover for 24x7 operations.
- Will work on tasks assigned through Jira, provide support during incidents that could occur during the shift and will use monitoring tools to check the status of the infrastructure.
- Standard Linux system Administration tasks Handle software upgrades and patching document and design procedures that standardize the troubleshooting approaches Improve monitoring tools to expand checks or alerts.
- Follow and update best practices and procedures as established by the company Skills and requirements Linux system administration skills (2+ years of experience) Operational experience is a plus.
Who are you?
- Experience with Bash and Python scripting Good knowledge of networking (DNS, VPN, VPC, subnets).
- Constant learner on new technologies in order to evaluate the possible implementation in current projects.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all non-technical people, able to multitask, prioritise, and manage time efficiently.
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
What do we offer?
- Private healthcare
- Refer a friend bonus
- Company discounts
- Company training with full support and constant attention
- Career progression